Saturday, January 24, 2015

THE STORY of Dr. Kassabekova:

I am so happy and grateful that we are helping a lot of families create more time and freedom and earn extra money in their spare time.

I love the story of Dr. Kassabekova and her family. Here is what Dr. Kassabekova from Kazakhstan had to say:

"I am a Medical doctor. I joined MLM industry in 2007 for wellness and residual income. When I started to build my team, I met a lot of great, interesting people, traveled thru many countries and cities. By creating my own business I have the opportunity to plan my life according to my needs, such as: when to work, when to travel, conduct meetings and go on vacations. I value my time and time of people that surround me. Now I have the time and ability to spend as much time with my family, as I want. While I was working as an MD in a hospital, I didn’t have such luxury as the ability to plan my life and have any free time. When I joined FGXpress I increased my income ten times. Combination of a unique product and seamless logistics, it is possible to build a vast international business with an amazing residual income. When you have a goal, there are always ways to reach it. I am very grateful for the support of my family, my husband, children, and my parents. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to work in this business. I am also very grateful for my team, who believed in me and chose to walk with me this path. Every one of them creates their own unique and successful life stories. I am in awe of my sponsors, and have tremendous respect for them. I am very grateful for their belief in me, for their immense contribution in my professional growth, and, for giving me the ability to have a full an exciting life. I am extremely grateful that my life turned out as it is. I wish you all great success, effortless life path, reaching your goals and to be happy and enjoy every moment of your life and always be grateful! I have big plans for expanding my business together with FG Xpress, and strong belief in succeeding in it beyond my wildest dreams!"                                          CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment