Saturday, January 24, 2015

THE STORY of Mr. Kevin O'Connor:

I am so happy and grateful that we are helping a lot of families create more time and freedom and earn extra money in their spare time.

I love the story of Mr. Kevin O'Connor and his family. Here is what Mr.
O'Connor had to say:

I was introduced to Network Marketing in 1987 and was amazed that there was a business model that allowed anyone, regardless of background, to create a small local business or even a global empire. I was in the company of truck drivers and housewives who were earning more in a month than I was in a year. Over the ensuing years I have been blessed to build large teams and earn large incomes. I have also had the opportunity to run a Networking company. I came to the conclusion that I prefer the freedom of being in the field building residual income, but more importantly helping to coach and develop leaders. The key to your residual income is to help others to create residual income. Everything comes from that. FG Xpress is easily the best opportunity I have ever been involved with. Our Global Expansion model breaks all barriers and empowers each of us to create health and abundance. I am grateful to our corporate team for blazing the trail and to my amazing wife Lee, and my two children, Ryan and Jen,
for all of their love and guidance over the years. There is no Rank Advancement without a team and I am in awe of the great people in my team that I get the privilege to work with.                                   CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW MR. O'CONNOR WAS ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS:

No comments:

Post a Comment